清水湾论坛 - 香港科技大学内地学生学者联谊会 MSSS

完整版: 【转】大陆学生认知行为减压小组(Stress Management Group for Mainland students)
你目前正在浏览的是简化版. 请点击这里浏览完整版
各位会员:

我们收到以下香港浸会大学社会工作系研究助理教授潘佳雁博士的研究计划信息。为了帮助新来港的内地学生加快适应在港的学习生活,本系目前正举办名为“大陆学生认知行为减压小组”及“在港内地学生个人成长”的研究计划,对象包括各大专院校就读的内地学生。有兴趣的同学自行报名参加。如有任何问题,欢迎随时联系潘教授本人。

=====
Dear students:

I am Dr. Pan Jiayan, a research assistant professor at the Department of Social Work in Hong Kong Baptist University. We are currently carrying out a research project entitled “A cognitive behavioral stress management program for Mainland college students in Hong Kong”. The aim of this project is to facilitate Mainland students’ adaptation to Hong Kong, help them cope with their stress during their study in Hong Kong, and improve their emotional well-being. The program will be run by experienced cognitive behavioral therapists. I am writing to invite you to join this project. Please find the poster and registration form for this project in the attachment. Individual test results will be provided upon request when you complete the group. This group is free of charge.

Should you have any question about this project, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you very much!

Kind regards,
Dr. Pan Jiayan
Research Assistant Professor
Department of Social Work
Hong Kong Baptist University
Tel: 3411-6415
Email: jiayan@hkbu.edu.hk

DisclaimerThis message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and/or purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender and the University immediately. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is prohibited as it may be unlawful.In addition, the University specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through University E-mail Facilities. Any views and opinions expressed in the email(s) are those of the author(s), and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of the University. The University accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses or damages that may be incurred or caused to any party as a result of the use of such information.
Go Green Print Less